↓ Advertise on Defender2 ↓

Home > Technical > Black Box Solutions
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 4 of 7 <1234567>
Print this entire topic · 
bell-auto-services

United Kingdom 2013 Defender 110 Puma 2.2 USW Orkney Grey
pom wrote:

"The reality is that no existing buyer of a NANOCOM product has any form of promised or contractually agreed form of technical support. You purchased it because it was cheap, and as it happens, unsustainably so."

He is refering to what you have already got from Nanocom with your existing purchase that was made from nanocom before bbs was involved, which was basiclly nothing. because basiclly Mattia's support was always Censored and non existant as many already know.

At least now you will get the email support you need which as said above will get answered in english now and not broken Italian English mix if Mattia had time of could be bothered.

And of course and free updates and fixes needed to the software, look at the Nanocom.it web site, you now see your EVO files in your reserved area, this is because BBS spent the time to add them for YOU where Mattia did not.

Pete

Last edited by bell-auto-services on 26th Jan 2011 8:10pm. Edited 2 times in total
Post #55188 26th Jan 2011 8:07pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
Glynparry25

Wales 2009 Defender 110 Puma 2.4 XS DCPU Tonga Green
bell-auto-services wrote:
Colin stated

Quote:
The plain reality is that if someone now sends an E-mail to support@nanocom.it, they will almost instantly get a reply ether from a member of BBS staff or Mattia as applicable.

This means you have support you will have always had from Mattia via email if not better now as at least it will get answered. !! what are you all worried about, im baffeled.

Regarding the price, im on the understanding that Mattia was selling this tool for cost and very very little more and this is why the price has risen slightly to what it was.

Think of it this way, if Nanocom went under because it could not keep the company running due to ever rising costs on a tool he can not price rise all your support would end anyway the min he went bankrupt, at lest now you have the knowlage that the company will stay alive and your investement is safe with a company that is still going.

Pete

Personally I am going to be just waiting out.

I can see where everyone is coming from including Colin.

I think at the end of the day Colin needs to get something concrete out there- Something like a statement in LRO, LRM etc so everyone knows from day 1 where they stand (for good or worse) so that rumors are stopped.

I think owners should relax a little till this statement comes out.... who knows it might state what level of support you will get, and it might be better than the 'doom and gloom' that is coming out.

Unfortunatly in life you get what you pay for. If they put the unit price up it would have to reflect in the product and service.

So if all the bugs are worked out quicker and the customer services are better then why not add a little on the price?.... Then again, depends how much... does anyone know what the price hike is yet?

Glyn Sheep
Post #55189 26th Jan 2011 8:08pm
BigMike

United Kingdom 
Exactly what Mike said. It's one thing Colin getting his knickers in a twist, but there was a clear statement from his guy (on landyzone) that owners who purchased in the group buy would not get support from BBS. It's also crystal clear from the landyzone thread (which colin posted on) that he was well aware of the group buy and in fact supported it, this in the full knowledge that he was then going to say "sorry lads, no support for you from BBS", which to be perfectly honest is pretty poor to say the least.

what would be really good in terms of communication is if colin states:

Will people who bought from peter get direct support via BBS, or from mattia? and for how long from mattia if the latter?
what is mattias involvement in the business now, if any. does he work for it? is he under contract with BBS to provide support to owners? or something else?
has the business of nanocom been bought by BBS, or is there something else going on? Customers want to know, not out of nosiness, but out of concern about an expensive product they just bought.

It would greatly assist if those questions were answered clearly and concisely, because at the moment they remain unanswered which is the reason for the supposition, the talk, the discussion etc.

and Mattia seems to be taking a bit of a beating. Not altogether professional, that.
Post #55190 26th Jan 2011 8:10pm
bell-auto-services

BigMike wrote:

Will people who bought from peter get direct support via BBS, or from mattia? and for how long from mattia if the latter?

Support via Nanocom.it email which will get answered by BBS or Mattia who ever gets their first.

BigMike wrote:
what is mattias involvement in the business now, if any. does he work for it? is he under contract with BBS to provide support to owners? or something else?

He will give what he has not given before in the past as he just simply did not have time,, support to nanocom owners.

BigMike wrote:
has the business of nanocom been bought by BBS, or is there something else going on? Customers want to know, not out of nosiness, but out of concern about an expensive product they just bought.

Its now ran and controlled etc etc by BBS, all new products sold made manafactured produced programmed will come from BBS in Cyprus. Also will any new projects sold under the Nanocom name.

Pete
Post #55198 26th Jan 2011 8:32pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
bell-auto-services

Just a thought, has anyone asked Pete@nakatanenga what support he will give since he took your money as a Site Sponsor? surley he should be involved in this also since it seems a worry for some.

Pete
Post #55199 26th Jan 2011 8:36pm
T1G UP

England 2011 Defender 110 Puma 2.4 XS CSW Orkney Grey
glad mine never turned up now!

what a mess, seem a lot of stirring going on here.

i'll wait
Post #55201 26th Jan 2011 8:41pm
Glynparry25

T1G UP wrote:

what a mess, seem a lot of stirring going on here.

i'll wait

Exactly- main reason why it is becoming such a big issue.

Glyn Sheep
Post #55202 26th Jan 2011 8:43pm
mse

United Kingdom 2016 Defender 110 Puma 2.2 XS CSW Scotia Grey
Quote:
Unfortunatly in life you get what you pay for. If they put the unit price up it would have to reflect in the product and service.

So if all the bugs are worked out quicker and the customer services are better then why not add a little on the price?.... Then again, depends how much... does anyone know what the price hike is yet?

But what is a good price.

Ive heard colin say the price of his MSV isnt enough for support

For me its open honest and transparency - clear comms...clear expectations for all.

There is also an element of Pete @ Nakatan...he is well and truly the middle man! Mike
Post #55204 26th Jan 2011 8:53pm
bell-auto-services

No one has a problem if they let things be and let the business things sort them selfs out, the support will be their, the fixes if needed will be their, updates when made will be their you all really have nothing to worry about.

As i said in this thread on the 26th Dec 2010 i will eventually have some in stock my self for sale and they will be also no problem for support warranty etc etc http://www.defender2.net/forum/post49795.html#49795

I aint going to spent 3 or 4 k on tools extra to keep in stock that are out of date or not supported for my customers, i know BBS and have been a customer for over 5 years nearly from day one so i know what they will do for their customers if needed. Ive visited the offices in Cyprus to meet the staff etc etc and ive no worry at all.

Pete

Last edited by bell-auto-services on 26th Jan 2011 9:28pm. Edited 1 time in total
Post #55206 26th Jan 2011 8:55pm
mse

United Kingdom 2016 Defender 110 Puma 2.2 XS CSW Scotia Grey
Quote:
BigMike wrote:

He will give what he has not given before in the past as he just simply did not have time,, support to nanocom owners.

Peter i know loads of old Nanocom users who have had perfect support from Mattia

Also Peter - again nothing personal...surely it should be BBS answering not you! I dont know what you "in" is on this - but again without BBS formally answering its just your comments like the rest of us[/url] Mike
Post #55207 26th Jan 2011 8:55pm
bell-auto-services

I reply as a forum site sponsor in the know more than anyone else apart from BBS directly, customer of both companys Nanocom and BBS, friend to the forum users, and distributor and invester in all of the above products with arround 20k GBP of stock, and im not worried, im just trying to settle all your minds that you all fear for nothing.

Pete
Post #55209 26th Jan 2011 8:59pm
Glynparry25

mse wrote:
Also Peter - again nothing personal...surely it should be BBS answering not you! I dont know what you "in" is on this - but again without BBS formally answering its just your comments like the rest of us

I am sure if you wrote/ rang BBS with a full list of concerns they would come back to you. You can't expect Colin to answer everyones questions on all forums around the world..... I would say over 1,000 different forums right now are asking questions with concern.

I am a member of 3 forums (this one being the main) and I find it hard to keep up with them all.

Glyn Sheep
Post #55210 26th Jan 2011 9:06pm
bell-auto-services

Glynparry25, you hit the nail on the head mate Smile but i bet no one baring me has done it.

Just as i did again today to ask about the date on the notice and have done so for weeks perstering the already busy BBS staff since many of the forum got paranoide for nothing lol, and that is why i can type what i type about the support etc etc, because ive asked the horse him self and not just talked rubbish on a forum jumping to conclusion about what has gone on.

As said by Glynparry25, Colin cant be expected to sit and read and post on all forums just because he reads chitter chatter it would take weeks to answer all the silly questions about this and that. Surley you are best of leaving him be and let him develope your next software update for your nanocom than forcing him to post on the forum.
I know which id prefer him to be doing for my investements, and thats not talking to me answering my silly questions ive read about on the forum hehe. Id much prefer the next new update or fix for my tools and my customers tools.

As i previousley said in an above post, you lot have nothing to worry about ive asked the questions, grilled for answeres, got what i needed to here and are happy.

Click image to enlarge

pete

PS @ MSE i did send you a pm.
Post #55213 26th Jan 2011 9:14pm
BBS SPY
Site Sponsor

Cyprus 
I really cannot believe all the woeful crap being bandied about here. Shame on you all.
TBH i am pretty tired of hearing nothing but worry and complaint and self centered concern.

I will not go into detail other than to so support Pete in his instinct, knowledge and trust in us and would advise everyone to follow suit and trust in us to always do the right thing, as he instinctively does. And all credit to him.

We really could have just just totally canned the Nanocom product altogether and perhaps those bitching about support option possibilities to existing owners might yet persuade me to do so yet !!!

Perhaps existing owners should consider your guaranteed support rights then !!!

Otherwise you can shut the Feck up and allow me to get on with trying to make the support level you used to have, ie sending an e-mail and hoping you got a reply, and hoping the guy behind Nanocom, Mattia might some day get enough time to work on bug fixes and post up new software for all, workable
last month, you would have been lucky to get any response at all to an E-mail to support@nanocom.it but today any one of half a dozen BBS staff will respond almost instantly.

Is that not an improvement for every owner ???
Post #55216 26th Jan 2011 9:46pm
nakatanenga

Germany 
@pete BAS: why so agressive? We are trying our best to give support to our customers. We were hit in the middle of the face by the management changes so we could not reorder stock and fullfill all orders. Is that my fault?

Or is it my fault that existing customers have problems to register units?

I don't think so.

I believe we on't know each other from face to face but that could help to clear some issues you seem to have with me. WANTED:

SII or SIII in max 1.5k
Post #55217 26th Jan 2011 9:48pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 4 of 7 <1234567>