↓ Advertise on Defender2 ↓

Home > Puma (Tdci) > Lower Road Tax on NEW models!
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 2 of 2 <12
Print this entire topic · 
K9F

United Kingdom 2008 Defender 90 Puma 2.4 XS CSW Stornoway Grey
mse wrote:
K9F wrote:
Got a cold and feeling a bit under the weather... Hence...."Has this issue not been done to death already?" Think it has! Shall pop off before I slip into a boredom coma! Laughing

Im surprised you didnt do the link and search for the:
N1 road tax
Lower Speed limits
Commercial Insurance
MY change
Different options
Topics
Whistle Mr. Green Thumbs Up Rolling with laughter

At dry dock in Pompey only got my I Phone otherwise it would have been a 'done deal!' Being a technophobe with a cold I ain't got the time, knowledge or inclination! Laughing Zagato - Bo Derek in 10 - you must be about the same age as me, clinging on to distant memories! (or should that read mammaries?) She was in my 'w4nk b4nk' when I was a pubescent teenager some 35 years ago you old fart! Rolling with laughter No offence meant!!! If you go through life with your head in the sand....all people will see is an ar5e!!

Treat every day as if it is your last....one day you will be right!!
Post #52645 12th Jan 2011 11:13pm
mse

United Kingdom 2016 Defender 110 Puma 2.2 XS CSW Scotia Grey
K9F wrote:
mse wrote:
K9F wrote:
Got a cold and feeling a bit under the weather... Hence...."Has this issue not been done to death already?" Think it has! Shall pop off before I slip into a boredom coma! Laughing

N1 road tax
Lower Speed limits
Commercial Insurance
MY change
Different options
Topics

At dry dock in Pompey only got my I Phone otherwise it would have been a 'done deal!' Being a technophobe with a cold I ain't got the time, knowledge or inclination! Laughing Zagato - Bo Derek in 10 - you must be about the same age as me, clinging on to distant memories! (or should that read mammaries?) She was in my 'w4nk b4nk' when I was a pubescent teenager some 35 years ago you old fart! Rolling with laughter No offence meant!!!

There is only one thing to say...get an i-pad Whistle Rolling with laughter Mike
Post #52657 12th Jan 2011 11:38pm
TallPaul

United Kingdom 
dont forget the tyres! Laughing Disco 3 gone but the memory of the bills remain...
XS 110 Utility maybe one day..... (did they fix the quality yet?)
Post #53363 16th Jan 2011 9:51pm
Zagato
Site Supporter

United Kingdom 
22900013A wrote:
I think me and thee are going to end up having a race to see who buys a new one first, eh?

Yes I have finally decided to get one Dan on the thinking that I can't face another rebuild at the moment so makes sense to buy a new one already done, give it a go, and if it does give major problems out of warranty stick a different engine etc. It will be a good vehicle from the start to have for years and things can always be changed on it. It's really the new vehicle and moden spec dash etc that is the pull. I will either get one at the end of this year after the summer or the same time the following year depending on how I gig finances and how much a house extension can be pushed on Laughing
Post #53404 17th Jan 2011 10:57am
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
Zagato
Site Supporter

United Kingdom 
K9F wrote:
mse wrote:
K9F wrote:

N1 road tax
Lower Speed limits
Commercial Insurance
MY change
Different options
Topics

At dry dock in Pompey only got my I Phone otherwise it would have been a 'done deal!' Being a technophobe with a cold I ain't got the time, knowledge or inclination! Laughing Zagato - Bo Derek in 10 - you must be about the same age as me, clinging on to distant memories! (or should that read mammaries?) She was in my 'w4nk b4nk' when I was a pubescent teenager some 35 years ago you old fart! Rolling with laughter No offence meant!!!

Better start doing some homework MSE, commercial insurance doesn't sound healthy - probably more Big Cry

K9F, yes 45 years old just gone through the mid-life crisis not helped by finding an old video of "10" in a charity shop Laughing K9F you gotta keep up with the times mate, mutts Dog are for the yesterday man why not try a pony girl Wink You'll have to google that one MSE Shocked Laughing
Post #53406 17th Jan 2011 11:05am
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Post Reply
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 2 of 2 <12