↓ Advertise on Defender2 ↓

Home > P400e Area (L663) > Issues since last software update
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
jimjamken

United Kingdom 
Issues since last software update
Hi there, has anyone else had issues with their p400e since the last software update…the one they said PHEV owners might see some disruption!? I’ve had no luck with preconditioning and had ‘EV temporarily unavailable’ a few times (which I rarely, if ever see), and the range is now down to 25 and I was regularly getting 27. Thanks all
Post #1047174 29th Sep 2024 11:42am
Ritson

France 
Count your blessings.... I've had EV mode temporarily unavailable constantly for the last 2 weeks, car is booked in for the 17th October (first available appointment) to run diagnostic check. I really don't understand why a software update should constantly impact EV mode performance. Current: MY22 P400e SE
Prior: Discovery Sport HSE, Jaguar F-Type S, Discovery 3, RR Vogue
Post #1047175 29th Sep 2024 12:10pm
LR Nuts

I was in my local Main Dealership this week and in the 'Coffee' area there was a customer arguing with the service department ..... stating "it's a new car, and you have had it longer in your dealership sorting out faults, than I have driving it on the road !!!"
Evil or Very Mad
Post #1047179 29th Sep 2024 12:48pm
Ritson

France 
To be fair, I've had the car 3 years now and apart from the current issue I've only had one other major fault which was the HT heater which was a known problem and fixed immediately. Other than that I'd had the odd spurious 'suspension fault detected, drive with caution' which have resolved themselves. Current: MY22 P400e SE
Prior: Discovery Sport HSE, Jaguar F-Type S, Discovery 3, RR Vogue
Post #1047186 29th Sep 2024 1:39pm
Fifer

Mrs Fifer has had her PHEV Evoque in the dealership since June awaiting a new EV drivetrain unit.

A text twice per week advising the part has not arrived is the only contact she receives.

Not long now until she can voluntarily terminate the agreement, return the car to the finance company and consider her options. Of course I’m not certain as to how Blackhorse will view the receipt of a car plans a large box of parts.
Post #1047223 29th Sep 2024 6:45pm
jimjamken

United Kingdom 
Interestingly (touch wood) my initial issues post software update have resolved....I do wonder if there are a couple of days bedding in when they make these updates, before the car deals with the changes and adjusts back to how it operated before!
Post #1047377 1st Oct 2024 11:23am
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1