↓ Advertise on Defender2 ↓

Home > Technical > Puma 2.2 hose SSM57517
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
bell-auto-services

United Kingdom 2013 Defender 110 Puma 2.2 USW Orkney Grey
Puma 2.2 hose SSM57517
I know some of you have had this issue already but I see light may be at the end of the tunnel regarding it being sorted eventually from the factory and as a real repair at the dealers as at last LR are looking into it a little more it seems.
Shame they are still asking to find out as to why it failed in the first place lol. Though to me thats easy the standard one is made of chocolate Razz which is why I made my 5 ply version in the picture below months ago.

Reference SSM57517
Models Defender

Title 2.2 Puma Charge Air Cooler Hose
Category Driveability
Last modified 07-Jun-2012 00:00:00
Symptom 614000 Lack/Loss of Power
Content Issue:

Land Rover are currently investigating reports of a detached charge air cooler hose applicable to 2.2 Puma Defender vehicles. A lack of engine power will be evident with the MIL illuminated. DTC’s relevant to a boost air leak maybe stored in the PCM, for example P0101, P2463.

Action:

If a vehicle is identified with the above stated issue post vin number CA419550 please refer to the attached file and raise a Quality Concern EPQR giving reference to which part of the hose is detached, i.e. hose detached at clip point number 1. If possible please provide a photograph showing the detached hose.

If the drive cycle immediately prior to the concern arising could be ascertained, for example towing a trailer up a hill, it would be beneficial if this information could also be detailed on the Quality Report.

Click image to enlarge
Post #149250 8th Jun 2012 8:28pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Post Reply
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1