Home > Puma (Tdci) > vxdiag ECU diagnostic tool
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
Colin

United Kingdom 2010 Defender 90 Puma 2.4 HT Keswick Green
vxdiag ECU diagnostic tool
Hi,

I found this on the Web, which, at £92 including, seems to be a good price.
http://www.vxdiag.com/wholesale/vxdiag-vcx...aguar.html

My guess it is a clone/cracked copy of someone else's code and hardware. Anyway, for the price I thought I might take a punt. I particularly wanted a tool to enable me to do injector programming and pilot learn.

They mention on the Web page that immobiliser reprogramming requires a Jaguar login. This seems reasonable, where you would expect there to be some sort of private key exchange to enable changing the immobiliser.

Because of the mention of needing a Jaguar account, sent for some clarification from the company about whether a Landrover login or Landrover software was required to do injector programming and pilot learn. They replied that no extra software was needed, but that a Landrover account would be needed.

So, now the questions:
o Anyone know how to get a Landrover account/login?
o Does it sound right that you need to go on-line to Landrover to do injector programming/pilot learn?
o Has anyone got or know of a tool that will do Injector programming? Nanocom does not seem to be able to.

Cheers,

Colin
Post #530481 10th May 2016 10:31pm
NickMc

Northern Ireland 2006 Defender 90 Td5 HT Bonatti Grey
All i've got to say is there is a reason the Genuine and Autologic Tools are around £10,000 and the subscription is around £1000 a year and the subscription to LRTopix is £1400 a year Whistle

When you see the price and what people charge you it's not that bad. Thats not including the years of training and the constant upgrading to keep up too.

Most people will charge you around £40 to plug something good in, if you want to play around maybe have a look at Bellautoservices RRC that can do some cool stuff and isn't overly expensive.

Anyone can buy a tool and start pressing buttons in my experience thats the most dangerous thing though.

Have a google for Chinese diagnostic clones Thumbs Up
Post #530527 10th May 2016 11:58pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1