↓ Advertise on Defender2 ↓

Home > Puma (Tdci) > SOLD IT
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
Taff

2012 Defender 90 Puma 2.2 HT Indus Silver
SOLD IT
tried my best to love it, work with it, put up with its foibles but after two years it had to go. Third oil leak from underneath and it did very little to justify this. Rear diff seal gone, radiator hose holed....they all do that sir, it's a clamp problem, oil service light always on, locked out a couple of times with key in ignition and engine running, Censored in water in footwells and a service from main stealer that was comical to say the least.
Will miss it but had a go and stayed with it for two years from new. Would hate to own one out of warranty, would be like driving down a road chucking £20's out of your pocket. Big Cry
Such a shame they could not make this a better vehicle and when a business relies on it day in and out I have just gone back to Jap technology as opposed to Hobbit technology. Wink
Post #345141 14th Jul 2014 3:59pm
Taff

2012 Defender 90 Puma 2.2 HT Indus Silver
Have some bits to sell off the TDCI but having been on here for two years and only posted 6 or so times I cannot list items. Anyone know how to get an exemption to list before they go on fleabay?
Post #345142 14th Jul 2014 4:03pm
Martin
Site Admin

United Kingdom 2015 Defender 90 Puma 2.2 XS CSW Montalcino Red
All details here: http://www.defender2.net/forum/topic8202.html Smile  1988 90 Td5 NAS soft top
2015 D90 XS SW
Post #345143 14th Jul 2014 4:09pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Post Reply
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1