↓ Advertise on Defender2 ↓

Home > For Sale & Wanted > [For Sale] Defender Td5 90 County Hardtop Twisted Spec
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
greenlandy

[For Sale] Defender Td5 90 County Hardtop Twisted Spec
Sadly selling my Land Rover. Have had them since I was 17 and thought I would never get anything else but due to a significant increase in yearly mileage I have no choice! The defender in question is an extraordinary example of the much sought after Td5 county. It has been used for motorway/commuting miles only and has been looked after/serviced extensively (stamped service book also). Since owning all I have had to do is have the fuel pressure reg Chnaged for a new genuine item as there was very slight leakage. It is a dec 2004 model in Tonga green with the following spec -
Twisted P10 tuning package - exhaust stg2 map intercooler boost box egr delete
Exterior- crystal headlamps, twisted 18 inch sport rims with BFG At 285, twisted kbx grille set, body coloured ext mirrors, twisted aluminium steering guard, heated windscreen, metallic black crossmember, gen lr tubular side steps, mudflaps all round, dinitril to all int/ext seams and cavities, chequer plate sills.
Interior- recaro cs sportster leather alcantara seats, cubby box, gen lr leather stitched gear knobs, leather sport steering wheel, gen lr floor mats, int vanity mirror, infotainment system incl. aux in/cd/DVD/usbipod/7inchmonitor/parrotbluetoothhandsfree/satnav and Internet comes up on screen through smartphone incl. Siri and keyboard etc. Hertz audio speakers, like new inside, extensive dynamat infront full coverage and floor covered in the rear.
It has been garaged since purchased and includes a tracker monitor which I have the certificate and handbook for(extensive system which cost me a lot but know of a friend who had one and had his land rover stolen/recovered within 20 mins). It has covered approx 70thousand miles which is low mileage, less than 10k a year. Even used as a bridal wedding car for my sister! Currently in dry storage.

£18495 no vat and I am open to offers and can change spec to suit different budgets if needs be.

Must be seen to be fully appreciated as it really is in amazing condition both to look at and drive. Viewings most welcome. Many more pics available.

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Cheers
Post #308828 17th Feb 2014 12:23pm
Neil5489

England 
That really is a lovely looking defender, but do you not think £18495 is maybe a bit steep for an '04 defender 90?
Post #308940 17th Feb 2014 8:46pm
Lou Sparts

United Kingdom 2005 Defender 90 Td5 XS CSW Zambezi Silver
As above that really is a lovely Defender and is a real credit to you but £18495 is a tad optimistic. 2005 Td5 90 XS

Steve
Post #308942 17th Feb 2014 8:55pm
Neil5489

England 
I'm looking for one just like this for myself at the moment. My eyes lit up when I seen this one come up for sale. But I nearly fell off my chair when I seen the price!
But despite that, it is an absolute credit to you and I'm sure someone will take it off you!
Post #308947 17th Feb 2014 9:10pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1