↓ Advertise on Defender2 ↓

Home > For Sale & Wanted > Iveco 50C14 camper / tow car FOR SALE
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
Splitpin

United Kingdom 
Iveco 50C14 camper / tow car FOR SALE
I know its not a defender but the arrival of my defender has forced a shuffle in our familys vehicles!

We are moving onto a Hymer motorhome so my camper has to go, I know its not disco related but with many members into caravans or camping it maybe of some interest, also if it does sell here I will give a donation to the site for sure.

Ok it’s a 2005 50C14 twin rear wheel iveco exlwb which was coach built from new by McNealy’s to police standards with full insulation and polycarbonate lining and dark windows, a massive supplementary aircon system was added and cools the whole van to ice cold within minutes! These vans cost over 50K when new!!

I have both of the remote keys for the van and the V5 in my name, it’s just passed its mot and will be taxed for 12 months, better still as it’s a camper there are no speed restrictions. 7 people can travel in comfort and style with everything they need for a great holiday!

The van itself has been ordered with the better 3.0L turbo hpi engine and 6 speed gearbox, it’s very swift and yet good on diesel, best of all it’s only done 98,000 kilometres (about 60,000 miles!) This is built on a very solid chassis more lorry than van, this twin rear wheel example is rated to massive 5.2t so you never need to worry how much “extra” camping gear you can carry, that said it’s just like driving a long car, this is perfect for a Europe tour, you can stand up in it with ease!
This could easily tow and defender or trailer as it can have a train weight of over 8 ton!
The camper conversion includes:
12v eberspatcher hot air heater and thermostat
Waeco Cr50 12v fridge
Leisure battery and ctek charger
Led lighting
Twin screen DVD and sound system in the rear and a separate system in the front
Smev sink and hob unit
240v hook-up and distribution unit
Onboard water tank
Wash room with shower and toilet
3 seats in the cab area a further 4 seat belted M1 rated seats in the lounge area
Two sofas in the rear lounge area convert to a massive bed area with 2 child bunks above.
2x roof extraction fans, 1x flettner vent and 2x fiamma opening roof lights

Im sure there is much more but I cant honestly remember it all!

The asking price is £10,000 and I can honestly say the van alone cost me over 9K and the conversion 6-7K last year!

It can be viewed at my house near Worcester, please PM me if you want my phone number

Post #249663 7th Jul 2013 8:07am
Splitpin

United Kingdom 
Forgot to say I may take a px if needed, a small light car to strap to the back of a motorhome would be ideal!!
Post #249667 7th Jul 2013 8:20am
Splitpin

United Kingdom 
Additional photos added

Please excuse the lack of cushions as they are being made

Post #249697 7th Jul 2013 10:55am
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1