Home > For Sale & Wanted > NOW SOLD 110 csw-yr 2000 w reg, in oslo blue
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
A7grenade

England 2000 Defender 110 Td5 CSW Oslo Blue
NOW SOLD 110 csw-yr 2000 w reg, in oslo blue
[color=red]SOLD
[/color]up for sale is Lucille, our defender 110 td5 csw as above in oslo blue-a very nice colour
year 2000 W reg 12 seater, bl Very Happy Very Happy dy cheap tax at 220 per year
fresh mot with advisory on steering box since replaced-no other issues

we have just bought a discovery 3 so she has to go, very sadly

we have had her for 6 or so years and has been probably the cheapest car to run in terms of maintenance and faults

end of last year had the reduction box changed as all of a sudden just started playing up
apart from that nothing other than expendables
86,000 or so miles and i have paperwork going back to prove this but not full LRSH

i bought her from a large farm and was used by the manager then the farmers wife for transporting the kids-i have never off roaded im ashamed to say and going by how clean she was i would say they didn't either. it was such a big farm they serviced all their vehicles on site and as such no dealer servicing although they recorded all changes etc and ive either used local indies or changed oils and filters myself. as you can see we only do about 7000 miles a year. i have a set of filters to go on now.

she has the 12 seats but you could add the cubby box and still have 11, we have been to the south of france and up to isle of lewis and many trips with kids and biking holidays etc and the 12 seats are a bonus and very usable

i also have a large roof rack available separately

four good tyres are general grabbers and the spare i think is the original all terrain-never used

the existing back door has had it (inside) but i have a replacement which ive had sprayed up and can either get fitted or we can negotiate-it also needs a rear wiper motor which again i can source. i also have a brand new polycarb?-post 2002 style door liner (just cost me £120) ready to install and this can be fitted or included depending on price. if i do fit it up i would probably add a sway away.

this was the best i could find at my price at the time and as such i couldnt stretch to remote locking or electric front windows but there are two remote alarm keys and the alarm works. their is a "vintage' (hahaha) nokia phone which is wired for hands free but it doesnt hold a charge-simple fix. the wiring on the dash in the photo is the hands free kit which the garage unfixed recently for some reason but i will put this back.

full rubber mat set to first and second rows but rear load bay rubber recently fell apart but i do have a second hand load liner from another vehicle which you could trim to suit-maybe in some photos. i have always had genuine land rover covers on the rear benches which ive just washed and will come with the car; they really have stopped anything getting through but themselves are not like new any more but not torn and will go on again tidily. the middle front seat has a small rip on the top but you can get new covers very easily and cheaply but it really is tiny and the side of the drivers seat is showing signs of use but again not ripped-its just where you get in and out.

the bodywork is not concours-this is after all an aluminium panelled work vehicle, both rear corners are a little untidy and two scratches on the rear n/s plus the odd small ding in the door panels you should be able to see. lacquer lifted a tiny bit on front above screen and the 'hinge' paint is lifting but they are not steel so dont rust, apart from that the side doors are good and cills etc

this is a very honest, much loved defender and we will be sad to see her go; with a little work should we ever get warm weather again could be made to look superb and even used for what she was made for.

im after £8950 but if you want to take on the door etc, theres a little negotiating to be had
in herts

now on pistonheads also

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Admin note: this post has had its images recovered from a money grabbing photo hosting site and reinstated Mr. Green

Last edited by A7grenade on 20th May 2013 10:31am. Edited 4 times in total
Post #224251 2nd Apr 2013 10:11pm
Martin
Site Admin

United Kingdom 2015 Defender 90 Puma 2.2 XS CSW Montalcino Red
VSCC member? Cool  1988 90 Td5 NAS soft top
2015 D90 XS SW
Post #224266 2nd Apr 2013 11:17pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
A7grenade

England 2000 Defender 110 Td5 CSW Oslo Blue
hehe, toothcomb....?! yep

Click image to enlarge

shall have to see if i can move that to the discovery

Admin note: this post has had its images recovered from a money grabbing photo hosting site and reinstated Mr. Green
Post #224268 2nd Apr 2013 11:32pm
Martin
Site Admin

United Kingdom 2015 Defender 90 Puma 2.2 XS CSW Montalcino Red
Lovely Bow down Bow down  1988 90 Td5 NAS soft top
2015 D90 XS SW
Post #224316 3rd Apr 2013 10:12am
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Post Reply
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1