Home > Events > Argyll Forest Drive 28th & 29th June
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
Japseroony

England 2016 Defender 110 Puma 2.2 XS CSW Montalcino Red
Argyll Forest Drive 28th & 29th June
Hi All,

Once again I am posting this on behalf of Basher as he is not on this forum.

The next outing will be on the 28th & 29th June, please read below and if needed PM me and I will help out as much as I can or look at the following site under events around the world www.forum.landrovernet.com and the thread is Forest Drive Lochgilphead Two Choices 28th & 29th June.

Believe me when I say they are some of the best offroad days you will get and very well run.

Russell.

Our usual a drive of two choices..First choice for first time off road or nicer vehicles. This drive is only an option on the Sunday. You will be helped and advised by one of our forest guide vehicles throughout your stay. You will travel off road throughout this option and your worst damage would be a few light branches brushing your vehicle. A superb day's driving suitable for all the family. Our second option can certainly cause some damage as many of our regulars will confirm. You must be running on a good off road tyres to make progress that little bit easier. Our meeting place for the drive is the forest entry point just past the Lochgair Hotel heading towards Lochgilphead. We will as usual have signs just before and at the entry point. Try to arrive no later than 9.45 both days and we will be using the same meeting place over both days. The cost of the drive as follows One day £25.00 or both days £35.00 Regardless of occupants.Pleas arrive with a full tank of fuel as we do cover some long distances also bring the Sarnies and Coffee
Post #2199 28th May 2008 4:14pm
Japseroony

Wow, 34 people looking at this - no replies, PM's or questions about the event at all so I wonder if anyone is interested in using their Defender for some off road fun or is it that everyone on here uses their Defenders as school run vehicles Confused Question
Post #2307 5th Jun 2008 8:50am
JSG

United Kingdom 2011 Defender 110 Puma 2.4 XS CSW Stornoway Grey
Or is because its a long way to the Argyll Forest from the south? Very Happy
Post #2328 6th Jun 2008 11:50am
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
Laurie

England 2005 Defender 90 Td5 XS CSW Bonatti Grey
I looked at it - but I live in Sussex
Post #2329 6th Jun 2008 1:08pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
Japseroony

Hi JSG & Laurie,

Thanks for the replies etc, I agree but not all Defender drivers live in the South and we would love to see some new faces at the event as it is a full weekend with some lovely views, drives and places to stay, so if you wanted you could make a weekend of it Smile
Post #2343 7th Jun 2008 9:57am
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1