↓ Advertise on Defender2 ↓

Home > For Sale & Wanted > FS: Sea Kayak, Easky 17LV
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
MartinK

United Kingdom 2011 Defender 110 Puma 2.4 USW Orkney Grey
FS: Sea Kayak, Easky 17LV
I'm about to upgrade my Sea Kayak, so putting my current one up for sale.

Click image to enlarge

The Easky 17 is a "proper" entry-level sea kayak. Being long and sleek it's good in proper seas, it's also the LV (low volume) version which makes it sleek (the full volume is like a barge).

It has a "keyhole" cockpit, so it's easy to get in and out of (as against an "ocean" cockpit which is very small):

Click image to enlarge

The Easky 17 LV data here:

Quote:
Paddle away from the stresses of the modern world. In a 17ft kayak it is easier than ever before. With just a few strokes you will be away from it all!

On flat water or out at sea the Easky 17 LV will excel with lighter paddlers in the cockpit and allow you to manoeuvre around easily in all water conditions. You can go wherever you want to go with nothing to stop you. Set your own limits..

Take yourself off for an easy paddle from jetty to jetty around a calm lake with clear blue skies surrounding you. Allow the 17 LVs stability provide you with the freedom to stop and float around the water and let you take it all in when nature shows an interest in what you're doing!

Being out there with only the bird song, gentle splashing or inquisitive seals that pop their heads up to say hello whilst out on the ocean is one of the greatest feelings you will ever have. Spend some time away. Explore the water.

Specifications:
Length 5.06m / 16' 7"
Width 56cm / 22"
Weight 21 kg / 6 lbs
Paddler Weight Range 45- 140kgs

Features
- A unique, patented flip-top backrest (extremely comfortable and easy to use)
- Super stable Easky hull; Sleek lines show off its fine curves, you can just imagine turning into those waves and riding the surf back to the beach.
- Flip-Top backrest. Have it up or down for added comfort or performance, you choose and it only takes a second to flip.
- Simple and solid twist lock footrests. Members of the family will quickly find the right fit for them.
- Elasticated deck lines and a paddle park - that come in handy on every trip.

I've kept it in the garage away from UV. It's clean and in good condition. The sale includes a spray deck, and also a brand new (unfitted) pair of thigh braces. Cost new is £949. It's ~2 years old. I'm looking for £450.

Click image to enlarge

^^^ This pic was in Loch Quoich earlier this year - you can see the waterproof hatches can carry lots of gear.

I can deliver to many areas around Scotland and N England Thumbs Up Defender "Puma" 2.4 110 County Utility (possibly the last of the 2.4's)
Post #185601 16th Nov 2012 3:56pm
MartinK

United Kingdom 2011 Defender 110 Puma 2.4 USW Orkney Grey
Sale Pending - Deposit Taken Thumbs Up Defender "Puma" 2.4 110 County Utility (possibly the last of the 2.4's)
Post #185833 17th Nov 2012 4:09pm
GREENI

United Kingdom 
Cool
Post #185836 17th Nov 2012 4:23pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1