↓ Advertise on Defender2 ↓

Home > For Sale & Wanted > [For Sale] 5 x Maxxtrac 20 inch alloy wheels (black) plus Co
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
Morse2012

United Kingdom 2015 Defender 90 Puma 2.2 XS CSW Santorini Black
[For Sale] 5 x Maxxtrac 20 inch alloy wheels (black) plus Co
5 x Maxxtrac Manta 20 inch alloy wheels (black gloss) plus Cooper Xeon tyres

These wheels are currently on my 2015 Defender 90 and were put on as part of a factory SMC Overland conversion. SMC Overland still fit similar wheels to their current conversions (although they now brand them as SMC), and sell them for £2,100 (without tyres). The vehicle has been garaged since new and has done 27,000 - so the wheels are still in great condition. There is one scratch on one wheel (easily fixed).

The tyres are Cooper Xeon LTZ, 285/50R20 and have plenty of tread. The spare is unused, the rear tyres have an estimated 60% tread and the front have around 40% (I can measure the exact tread depth if requested).

Open to offers over £1,000.

Collection from Cornwall.

Order no 240828-493

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge
Post #1044099 28th Aug 2024 11:37am
Will.I.AM

United Kingdom 2005 Defender 130 Td5 HCPU Kaikoura Stone
Hi Bud, i am interested in these - do you know the specs of them or namely the offset - are they ET10/15 or ET0?

thanks. Defender 130 HCPU TD5
Post #1046772 25th Sep 2024 2:39pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
Morse2012

I’m not sure. I have removed them from the defender now so I’ll have a look on the back of them where there may be something etched into the wheel. I think they’re 0 or 10, but I’ll confirm tomorrow. Thanks
Post #1046779 25th Sep 2024 3:18pm
Will.I.AM

ok thanks buddy Defender 130 HCPU TD5
Post #1046780 25th Sep 2024 3:19pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
Morse2012

I've photographed the etchings on the inside of one of the wheels. There are 5 spokes and there is an etching on each one - so 5 photos, as attached. Sorry, I haven't had a chance to clean the wheels yet (the inside of wheels never get cleaned when they're on the car!)

One of the photos says the wheels were made in Italy by Arcasting (this factory make 'Twisted' wheels as well, and this same etching can be seen on their wheels). Another photo shows the ET number, although it is hard to interpret this - it looks like a zero with the letter L? I read somewhere that the Mantra wheels are 0 offset, so this makes sense. Other photos show various things including Load etc. There is one which has the number 14 in a box alongside a series of other boxes - I am guessing that this is the year and month of manufacture (which makes sense as they are on a 2015 vehicle)? I guess Overland might be able to answer more detailed questions.
Hope this helps.

PS - there are two photos I cannot upload for some reason. I'll try again in a separate post, or I can PM them to you.

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge
Post #1046806 25th Sep 2024 7:16pm
Will.I.AM

Thanks for sharing all this info buddy - i will have a think and let you know. The mantas have never been my favorite wheel as i prefer the deep dish style but they are still definateyl an option so ill have a think and let you know if i want to go ahead. Again thanks. Defender 130 HCPU TD5
Post #1046844 26th Sep 2024 8:12am
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Post Reply
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1