↓ Advertise on Defender2 ↓

Home > For Sale & Wanted > [For Sale] Superwinch Talon 9.5SR with bumper etc, unused
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
blackwolf

United Kingdom 2007 Defender 110 Puma 2.4 DCPU Stornoway Grey
[For Sale] Superwinch Talon 9.5SR with bumper etc, unused
For sale - one new and unused 12V Superwinch Talon 9.5SR winch complete with synthetic rope, and new and unused Devon 4x4 winch bumper with Lazer ST4 lights installed, together with various sundries to allow a complete installation.

** Edit - I am now prepared to sell these items as three separate lots - please see post below **

You will get:
    Superwinch Talon 9.5SR with synthetic rope and Devon 4x4 upgraded hook, c/w wired remote.
    Devon 4x4 Clubman winch bumper for A/C Defenders (MPN D44CLUBASD4) with cut-outs for Lazer lights.
    One pair of Lazer ST4 lights, compete with all accessories and brackets,
    Durite 250A isolator.
    A bag of sundries including a length of 35sq.mm cable, cable lugs, insulating boots for the lugs, a pair of battery terminals, a wiring kit for the lights, a bag of bolts for the winch, and a pair of security caps for the winch mounting bolts.
    A Bushranger greasable swing-away snatch block rated at 7000kg (a top-quality Australian product)

This should be everything you need to fit the package to your classic Defender.

All the items above are new and unused with the exception of the two Lazer lights, which were for a short time fitted to a vehicle but appear to be as good and clean as new. All however have been stored for a while and have one or two minor storage marks. Please study the pictures below carefully, what you see is what you will get.

The major items (winch, bumper, and lights) in this bundle of wonder will set you back over £1700 if you bought it new today, but this whole lot - everything listed above - can be yours for £1400 £1350, a saving of at least 20% on RRP.

Please note that I am not prepared to post this, it will have to be collected from the Wimborne/Poole area of Dorset. I am however prepared to discuss meeting you part-way provided that distances are reasonable, and I do fairly regularly head into North Devon so delivery in that general area might be possible.

Please also note that at this stage I would prefer to sell this as a single lot rather than splitting the items, however I will consider offers on individual items if there is no interest in the whole bundle.

Please PM if interested, PMs will be dealt with in order of arrival, first come first served, and none of the "dibs" malarky.

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Last edited by blackwolf on 23rd Aug 2024 8:46pm. Edited 2 times in total
Post #1041921 5th Aug 2024 9:56am
ashcurrie

United Kingdom 1992 Defender 90 200 Tdi SW Santorini Black
PM sent RE bumper 1992 Defender 90 SW 200Tdi
2008 Defender 110 USW
Post #1042053 6th Aug 2024 10:13am
blackwolf

A Friday bump and small price drop for this amazing deal. This can now be yours for £1350.

If I've had no expressions of interest by early next week I will list separate prices for the winch with winching accessories and for the bumper with lights (noting that a couple of people have already expressed an interest in the bumper with lights and therefore have first and second refusal).
Post #1042925 16th Aug 2024 4:36pm
blackwolf

Re: [For Sale] Superwinch Talon 9.5SR with bumper etc, unuse
Update and bump.

Since no-one at the moment seems to want the whole bundle, I am prepare to split as follows:

1. Winch and parts: £750
You will get:
    Superwinch Talon 9.5SR with synthetic rope and Devon 4x4 upgraded hook, c/w wired remote.
    A Bushranger greasable swing-away snatch block rated at 7000kg (a top-quality Australian product)
    A bag of sundries including a length of 35sq.mm cable, cable lugs, insulating boots for the lugs, a pair of battery terminals, a bag of bolts for the winch, and a pair of security caps for the winch mounting bolts.

2. Winch Bumper: £225
You will get:
    Devon 4x4 Clubman winch bumper for A/C Defenders (MPN D44CLUBASD4) with cut-outs for Lazer lights.

3. Lazer ST4 Lights: £375

One pair of Lazer ST4 lights
    complete with all the original accessories and brackets (see first post)
    a generic wiring kit for the lights

For details please see the first post in this thread. I can post the Lazer lights at cost (and at your risk), the winch and bumper are too large or too heavy easily to post and would require collection.

Please PM if interested, PMs will be dealt with in order of arrival, first come first served, and none of the "dibs" malarky.
Post #1043699 23rd Aug 2024 8:44pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1