Home > General & Technical (L663) > Defender Documentation
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
A1C6

Australia 
Defender Documentation
Hello everybody!
I am looking into launching a Defender L663 related in-depth documentation, but I am really stuck on where to start. On other Landrover forums, I have already sort of outlined what I am doing and why, so I will just put that post below because I think it does a good job of explaining everything:
"Hi Guys,
I'm looking into creating a detailed documentation of the L663 Defender. From memory, I have made a thread on this website (for some reason I can remember a maroon GUI) previously regarding help for the Wikipedia page, which I have been heavily working on as of late. I can't get the inline link button to work, so just google "defender l663 wiki" and you can check it out (it's still pretty wrong in some places). However, Wikipedia unfortunately doesn't really care for the finer details, making it difficult to document the car to the extent I would like. So, I figured it would be good to start a separate place for the documentation of all things 2020 Defender, similarly to how subaru-impreza.de (not a virus) goes into much detail on each Impreza WRX version. However, I don't know where I should make this, nor how I should make it. I need your guys' advice. I would like to include lists of all OEM accessories and options, and perhaps when they were available and where, because I understand things like black door handles are pretty much extinct. I have a pretty great understanding of the car, hence my ambitions. I don't doubt some of you could trump me on that, however.
Please let me know your thoughts, and sorry if this is in the wrong section"
Post #1048715 15th Oct 2024 9:09am
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1