Home > Modifications & Maintenance (L663) > X car beam
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
Wheel

United Kingdom 
X car beam
Hi Gents,

I'm about to push the button on either a new (in build) XS or HSE Defender 110.
The XS has the beige/light X car beam + other trim bits that I'm not liking and I can spec this darker on the HSE as itll be a factor order which tbh I've spec'd pretty much to the XS level, air, fridge, clear view, cold Pk, etc @ a price difference of £6.5k
There were other factors steering me towards the HSE ;- I wasn't keen on the silver bumper bits + wheels, light headlining + small screen of the XS but after going to the dealer to push the button on an HSE I was thrown as they had a 90 XS in my chosen colour of black + i really liked it + decided I could live with the small screen + headlining as they're more expensive to change but was hoping I could do the X car beam.
I see Powerful UK do stick on bits for all the trim + would like to know people's experience of these too, they don't do a bit for the X car beam tho.
I'd like to know if anyone has had this painted (preferably in situ as theres a post where someone stripped their new car to have it powder coated + altho i think im capable of stripping + rebuilding it I'm really not brave eniugh to attemp it on a brand new vehicle so am ruling that option out) + am looking at other ways, possibly having it wrapped etc
Has anyone any experience of this please ??
Thanks
Post #1036527 5th Jun 2024 8:48am
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1