↓ Advertise on Defender2 ↓

Home > For Sale & Wanted > [For Sale] Land Rover Defender 110 TD5 57k on Clock Galvanis
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
Chris123321

United Kingdom 
[For Sale] Land Rover Defender 110 TD5 57k on Clock Galvanis

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Hi guys, mods Order ID: 180602-614

Have had a change in circumstances coming up soon and looks like my defender has to go.

To describe it, its a great base vehicle

Originally built by special vehicles it ended up on a country estate where for the past few years it has done approx 600 miles a year. It has been serviced every year regardless. It has done an incrediblely low 57000 miles!

It has a galvanised chassis from richards chassis approx 3k miles ago. Polybushed all round with H/D springs and shocks. Previous owner stated a new turbo and clutch aswell as a host of other things were carried out at time of chassis renewal.

Its the 10 seater model with all seats in great nick and in place.

Since ive had it, all ive done is install a DAB radio and shod it in insa turbo dakar tyres and some modular wheels.

Now the bad points:

All the doors have rust issues. All defenders suffer but i was going to replace these as a job lot when it started showing on the outside. They all work fine but rust is visible on the inside. Rear door is the worst of the bunch.

There was a roof rack at some point. This has shagged the paint on the roof. Relatively easy to get it sorted really.

Bulkhead, rust is visible from inside the vehicle. I was going to get it taken out, repaired and galvanised anyway.

This also sailed through its mot with no advisories last month (mot tester said "thats literally brand new underneath")

This was going to be a car i was going to keep for a very long time, looks like i may be working away now. If i had the 3k or so to pay someone else to perfect it, id be selling it for 15,000.

Its location is all over scotland. I live in shetland but it is frequently on the mainland. I can get photos of any areas people want or meet up if were on approx the same area.

Open to offers, got it up elsewhere for 9k but wanting it gone now. Grab a bargain, please no more dumb lowballers.

With a deposit, can deliver anywhere in the UK.

Click image to enlarge
Post #710469 2nd Jun 2018 4:59pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1