↓ Advertise on Defender2 ↓

Home > For Sale & Wanted > FS: Paddocks High Performance Solid Slotted Drilled Discs
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
WarPig

England 1996 Defender 110 300 Tdi USW Bonatti Grey
FS: Paddocks High Performance Solid Slotted Drilled Discs
For Sale - Pair of Paddocks High Performance Solid Slotted Drilled discs that I purchased for my 110, not realising that I needed vented discs for the front Sad

I purchased a set of four of these discs, they were fine for the rear but not for the front. They were fitted to my 110 before realising they were the wrong type, then taken straight off again whilst still on the lift. They have some slight marks on them from being fitted, but are otherwise brand new condition, because of this, I doubt that Paddocks would accept them back for a refund Sad

Paddocks sell them as their own brand, but they came packaged in a Proline box. Paddocks advertise them as suitable for 'all front and 110 rear to WA159806' & 'Discovery 1, Range Rover 1986-1994'

£25 collected from Sheffield (bit heavy to post). Paddocks price £43 incl vat.

Paddocks part number FRC7329SD http://www.paddockspares.com/frc7329sd-pad...illed.html

Heres a picture from Paddocks website, showing which vehicles they fit.

Click image to enlarge

And heres a photo of the actual discs...

Click image to enlarge

Im still bedding in my new discs , but geobloke has them on his Defender and has posted his opinions of them on this forum.

Admin note: this post has had its images recovered from a money grabbing photo hosting site and reinstated Mr. Green
Post #252234 18th Jul 2013 7:24pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1