↓ Advertise on Defender2 ↓

Home > For Sale & Wanted > Superwinch Husky on Defender winch bumper and Gen LR R Rack
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
Fatboy Slim

Wales 
Superwinch Husky on Defender winch bumper and Gen LR R Rack
Right! 1st post on Def2 so lets try and make this a successful one!! Thumbs Up

For sale: Superwinch Husky on Defender winch bumper, complete with wire rope, wiring and proper cast remote! Now surplus to my requirements. Not immaculate to look at (Its been used as a winch, not an ornament) but not abused to death, serviced last year and been well looked after all the time ive owned it. Ready to bolt on and do the business! Used to drag my 110 round like it wasnt there! Local delivery possible or could possibly meet half way somwhere....

OIRO £400

Right, item number 2!

Genuine Land Rover Expedition roof rack fits D90. Only 12 mths old. Been in contact with the outside elements for half that! (Sold 90 and wouldn't fit my 110 dcpu Big Cry Big Cry ) Fixings for 4 spots on the top, nice big silver LR logo. Looks the dogs dangly bits and nice and strong. All the fixings here for it. From memory over £500 + the vodka and tonic from the stealers take it away for £375. BARGAIN Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Can deliver locally, or possibly meet half way somwhere if you're interested! Even better, come down with the 90 and fit it here!!

..........Need the cash for bits for my D3 feel free to ask for any info! Donation will be made from me to the site if this stuff sells on here! Thumbs Up
Post #1276 4th Feb 2008 11:53pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1