↓ Advertise on Defender2 ↓

Home > For Sale & Wanted > defender 110 csw with rover 4.6 on LPG PROJECT EAST FIX
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
sambasi

defender 110 csw with rover 4.6 on LPG PROJECT EAST FIX
For sale is my defender 110 CSW v8 1986/87 which runs on LPG. The car is near complete with only minor parts missing lights exhaust etc. It has a very good 4.6 efi rover v8 engine fitted along with a lt85 5 speed gearbox the chassis is very good and solid. the body work is good for it year a few dents here and there 4 good solid doors the rear door is dented all the seat are there and in good condition and cloth as is the glass and complete dash and full CSW carpets. I have the rear sides with the sliding windows which will go with the car. It runs and drives i have the keys but no V5 but the vin plate is there and all the windows are etched. It has a steel steering gaurd and a very heavy duty petrol tank gaurd and is fully poly bushed. The car will be sold with some spares. Would make a very good project and not much work needed to get back on road. It will need to be trailed away as it has no brakes. I can help with transport at cost. £1750 ovno call 07979790600 MAIL ME FOR PHOTOS
Post #187810 24th Nov 2012 12:23pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1