↓ Advertise on Defender2 ↓

Home > Puma (Tdci) > What are we going to do?
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 2 of 2 <12
Print this entire topic · 
Smilesapart

United Kingdom 
I'm for leaving it personally, but I understand and share some people's concerns of the consequences.
Post #327627 1st May 2014 9:07pm
newhue

Australia 
Smilesapart wrote:
All these suggestions are all very well and good when you are mechanically minded. But fitting the sound deadening material and rear carpets were such a major accomplishment for me. I have never done more than top up the oil, fill cars with fuel check tyre pressures and wash them! Oh actually that's not strictly true - I did replace a wiper blade once after I got the guy in Halfords to come out and do the first one to show me how. Rolling with laughter
Sorry I know most of you will find this lack of mechanical know how really irritating but we all have our talents and this isn't one of mine.

First of all it would be good if Scab Rover allowed a work shop manual to be realised instead of most of us using variants of stolen ones. Then my friend, it's a matter of a bit of reading, and having a go. In the end it will work or it won't, and then the dealer is always there to punish you. I was terrified of doing anything to mine in warranty, now out, it's almost necessity. Just simply can't afford to pay the dealer. Actually the very reason I joined this forum is that it's puma specific largely, and with two visits I figured out why my car was idling rough. Found where to buy to part, and how to fit it. Maybe this forum is the new age manual.
Post #327629 1st May 2014 9:12pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Post Reply
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 2 of 2 <12