↓ Advertise on Defender2 ↓

Home > Events > Private DISCO3/Freel2/RRS - Kielder Forest - Jan 22nd 2011
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
flinty99

2007 Defender 110 Puma 2.4 XS CSW Stornoway Grey
Private DISCO3/Freel2/RRS - Kielder Forest - Jan 22nd 2011
Following on from the success of our previous forum events in Kielder Forest I have been granted another date for exclusive use of the forest – Saturday January 22nd 2011. We intend to use routes that are as non-damaging* as possible and ideal for all levels of driving experience.

The day will be a follow the leader type event through the forest using a mixture of trails along with a stop at disused quarry for a play around.

There are two ways to get a ticket. The face value is £0.00 but we would love a voluntary £50.00 donation to Northumberland National Park Mountain Rescue (Charity reg.511313). Donors will receive their complimentary ticket immediately. We would also like to recommend that people who signup make a donation to the forum as well as a way of thanking it to make this event possible.

Forum members who do not wish to make a donation may request a ticket by PM. to "flinty99" there is no guarantee of availability and all requests will be processed by January 20th 2011.

The reason for this is to enable us to arrange for donating participants to complete a Gift Aid form on the day that enables us to claim some tax benefit. This is only possible on donations and not sales; hence free ticket – but donation appreciated.

In order to make this a viable day we need a minimum of 10 cars.

If you are interested in attending and making the £50 donation please use the signup button on the Disco 3 forum here. (Apologies for sending you to the Disco 3 forum but a single sign up is easier to handle than one on ever one of Martin's sites).

(Full details inc donation options and instructions etc will be sent on signup.)

Many thanks to Martin for allowing me to us the forum to publicise this event.

Any questions, feel free to ask.

*Please note that forest routes can change quickly and what maybe a clear non-damaging route when we plan the route could have changed by the day in question. We accept no liability in the event of damage but you can be assured that neither I or Julian wish to damage our cars on the day either.
Post #43605 26th Oct 2010 9:33pm
flinty99

2007 Defender 110 Puma 2.4 XS CSW Stornoway Grey
Many thanks to those who have signed up Thumbs Up

Still spaces available Mr. Green
Post #44711 9th Nov 2010 10:07am
DMAKX

Scotland 2012 Defender 110 Puma 2.2 USW Santorini Black
Has anyone else from here signed up for this event?

Been before and its a great day, although last time for me was in a Disco 3. I am looking forward to seeing how the Defender compares. It's been a few years now since I've had a Defender off-road. Thumbs Up

DMAKX
Post #52924 14th Jan 2011 11:15am
RLD

United Kingdom 
Thumbs Up RLD fabricator of Hidden Winch Mount for D3/4 roof racks jerry can holders CB aerial mounts and much more and agent for Helsport Tents and gear
Post #52965 14th Jan 2011 4:20pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
willy eckerslike

United Kingdom 2007 Defender 110 Puma 2.4 HCPU Keswick Green
Thumbs Up Original Member Pie n Pea Club.
110 HCPU Tipper
Post #52977 14th Jan 2011 5:13pm
TC

United Kingdom 
If there is a southern D3 / D4 owner with an ifor williams flat bed that wouldn't mind transporting a defender up there I am up for it Whistle
Post #52980 14th Jan 2011 5:43pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1